Product: Silk Bandana
Size: 45 x 45cm
Opium: Known also in history as the "Milk of Paradise" Opium was also one of the sources of inspiration for poets like Keats and Blake. "Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art— Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night..."- Keats
- All of LAR Studio’s products are illustrated by hand by Laris Kilimci.
- Transferred digitally and produced in small amounts ethically in hometown Turkey.
- The corners are hand hemmed by local woman textile workers that work in %100 ethical conditions.
- Each product comes in foil pressed boutique packaging and is perfect for a gift.
- %100 Crepe de Chine: A matte alternative of silk fabrics that you can wear easily in your daily combinations.
- Dry Cleaning Only for durability.