Product: Wool Scarf
Size: 140 x 140cm
Saharantrip: "I wanted to meet an alchemist, on the bumps of the sands. I wanted to point my magical finger to draw the curves of the landscape with smooth infinity of sands. I wanted to ride camels with 100 humps. I wanted magic!"
- All of LAR Studio’s products are illustrated by hand by Laris Alara Kilimci.
- Transferred digitally and produced in small amounts ethically in hometown Turkey.
- The corners are hand hemmed by local woman textile workers that work in %100 ethical conditions.
- Each product comes in foil pressed boutique packaging and is perfect for a gift.
- %100 Wool: The thread comes from Italy, it's handyarned %100 ethically at our producer locally in Turkey. Sourced ethically and is produced in limited editions this fabric has a organic feeling natural texture.
- For maintenance of product please only use Dry Cleaning.